Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I'm enjoying my work outs and picture taking!


     I've not had internet connection in the home, so I've not been able to keep this current.  Instead of trying to post all my workout summaries today, I will mention a few highlights of my workouts.
  • I've got my waistline down to 31 inches.  That means when I try on pants at a store, those with 31 inch waistline fit me best.  That's the size that fit me best when I graduated from high school.  I'm totally cool with that.
  • I've got my weight to about 153 lbs.  The range I like best is between 150 - 165.  I've been very please with my weight these days.
  • The other day I was able to use 140 lbs (two dumbbells of 70 lbs ea) to do ten reps of flat bench presses.  It was tough getting those dumbbells up in the air to starting position, but I was able to do it.  It felt great doing the ten reps.  It felt GREAT having finished them.
  • I'm still getting used to the gym.  Recently, I moved from South Korea to Habersham County, Georgia.  I can use this gym 24/7, and it has quite a collection of equipment I've enjoyed using.

















No comments:

Post a Comment