Priorities, priorities, priorities! The doctors said I had experienced an epidermal cyst rupture. The rupture was the reason why the bump was turning red. He urged immediate treatment (through surgery), so I agreed to go under full anesthesia and let the work be done. I'll have to wait about a month before I can have the epidermal cyst removed (if I choose to have it removed). Then, I'll be in the USA.
Anyway, I guess I'll have to postpone gym time until the doctor says it's okay to return.