Sunday, June 30, 2013

New Gym for me in Cornelia, Georgia

     Day by day, I've been doing bits of the "settling in" thing since I've returned to the USA and have taken up residence with my parents in Habersham County, Georgia.  I joined a gym.  It's called "Any Time Fitness," and that means just what it says -- I have access to it twenty-four/seven.  I was given a discount because I've been a teacher.  Use of the tanning beds are included in my membership.  The only thing I'm disappointed about is that it has only one shower booth for men to use.  Because it's in a "unisex" bathroom, I guess women can use it too.  There is a "women's" bathroom, and I guess it has a shower in it too.  I guess people here like to keep things very private.  That's not a bad thing, but after using "community styled" men's showers for so long in South Korea, it feels kinda odd, and I feel that I have to kinda hurry it up a bit while using the shower, so that I don't keep anyone waiting to use the bathroom.  Oh well!  

     So far, it hasn't been crowded any time while I've been there.  In fact, I've been the only one there at times.  Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment